Thursday, June 13, 2013

why im writing??

whyyyyyyy??
it is because of >>>
  • trend? urmmm..not!
  • wanna be popular? ermm,,maybe not larh
  • it is your hobby? yup!. writing is my soul.  
  • wanna share your thought with someone else? yes! sharing is caring!
in the nutshell, i'm in love with alphabet, with the writing's job! even in my free time, i will wrote something on my notebook or any piece of paper that i have. even a short and sweet sentences!
 my father is my hero! why? because he always courage me to write. he always ask me when i'm gonna to write a novel. dear papa, Insyaallah your sweet little girl will do it. yeah! i will!

so, just write what you want to write, what you have in your mind. just share it and spread it. good luck:)

nanitez~

assalamualaikum.

2 comments:

  1. writing is my hobby *tetibe =)
    sis, jemput sekali join ga.. alang2 da singgah td..hee.. http://belogzeera.blogspot.com/2013/06/giveaway-by-zeera-lily.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. can enhance our writing skill...

    ReplyDelete

tinggalkan Nota Cinta anda,,terima kasih daun keladi...